PowerPoint Get Instant Assignment Help With Us – Assignments Online | assignmentsonline.org
Assignments Online is your one-stop for all assignment needs
Week 9 Solution-Focused and Task-Centered Models Resources Readings • Turner, F. J. (Ed.). (2017). Social work treatment: Interlocking theoretical approaches (6th ed.). New York, NY: Oxford University Press. o Chapter 35: Solution-Focused Theory (pp. 513–531) o Chapter 36: Task-Centered Social Work (pp. 532–552) • Westefeld, J. S., & Heckman-Stone, C. (2003). The integrated problem-solving model of crisis intervention: Overview and application. The Counseling Psychologist, 31(2), 221–239. doi:https://doiorg.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1177/0011000002250638 • Theory Into Practice: Four Social Work Case Studies (PDF document) Media • Sommers-Flanagan, J., & Sommers-Flanagan, R. (2014). Counseling and psychotherapy theories in context and practice [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.psychotherapy.net.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/stream/w © 2017 Laureate Education, Inc. Page 19 of 24 Week 9 Solution-Focused and Task-Centered Models aldenu/video?vid=277 This week, watch the “Solution-Focused Therapy” segment by clicking the applicable link under the “Chapters” tab.
Assignment Final Case Assignment: Application of the Problem-Solving Model and Theoretical Orientation to a Case Study , upload presenting your PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
• Identify the theoretical orientation you have selected to use.
• Describe how you would assess the problem orientation of the client in your selected case study (i.e., how the client perceives the problem). Remember to keep the theoretical orientation in mind in this assessment stage.
• Discuss the problem definition and formulation based on the theoretical orientation you have selected.
• Identify and describe two solutions from all the solutions possible. Remember, some of these solutions should stem from the theoretical orientation you are utilizing.
• Describe how you would implement the solution. Remember to keep the theoretical orientation in mind.
• Describe the extent to which the client is able to mobilize the solutions for change.
• Discuss how you would evaluate whether the outcome is achieved or not. Remember to keep the theoretical orientation in mind.
• Evaluate how well the problem-solving model can be used for short-term treatment of this client.
• Evaluate one merit and one limitation of using the problem solving model for this case. Your 11- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation should follow these guidelines:
• Each slide should be written using bullet points, meaning no long paragraphs of written text should be in the slides. • Include a brief narration of less than 30 seconds for each slide (i.e., the narration takes the place of any written paragraphs, while the bullet points provide context and cues for the audience to follow along). Be sure to:
• Identify and correctly reference the case study you have chosen. • Use literature to support your claims.
• Use APA formatting and style.
• Include the reference list on the last slide.
I have upload the case study that you are to do the power point on.