Media Journal Writing Assignment Get Instant Assignment Help With Us – Assignments Online | assignmentsonline.org
Assignments Online is your one-stop for all assignment needs
Your assignment will receive a full score if it
- discusses one question from the current week (as an exception, you may pick a question from a previous week if you missed class or don’t like any of the current questions; this may be done no more than 3 times per semester)
- Demonstrates understanding of the question and an analytical response/discussion
- Incorporates at least two technical/theoretical terms of class or the textboo technical/theoretical terms from class or the textbook
- Are using the terms correctly and citing the textbook (or other sources) where necessary
- Shows creativity – either in content, writing, or formatting; you are allowed (and encouraged) to include multimedia materials (cite them if they are not yours!), visuals, etc.
- is at least 350 words in length
- is written in proper, grammatically correct, college-level English
- Uses APA citations in-text and in the reference list
My Question is
Where do you watch most of your movies and shows? What device do you use? Does it make a difference on which device you consume a certain content? Do you think Arthur Sulzberger’s categorization of your age group as “Generation S” – for “screen” – is correct and justified?