Consider the results that you received on all of the self-assessments you have taken so far this term and the culture of your organization.
1) Where are the areas of conflict?
2) How do you work through these conflicts, and what aspects of the culture keep you at the organization?
See self-assessment results below for you reference:
- What Is Your Jungian Typology? Campaigner personality
- How Productive Are You? You’re on the right track with your productivity efforts, and you probably get your most important work done. However, you could be more productive. Use the productivity techniques to become more productive and efficient in your daily life.
- Locus of Control– According to your score, you have a moderate internal locus of control.
- Are You Experiencing Burnout? Be careful—you may be at risk of burnout, particularly if several scores are high.
- Stress Scale– You have a high or very high risk of becoming ill in the near future.
- How Good Are Your Communication Skills? Excellent! You understand your role as a communicator both when you send messages and when you receive them. You anticipate problems, and you choose the right ways of communicating. People respect you for your ability to communicate clearly, and they appreciate your listening skills.
- How Good Are Your Problem-Solving Skills? Your approach to problem solving is a little “hit-and-miss.” Sometimes your solutions work really well, and other times they don’t. You understand what you should do, and you recognize that having a structured problem-solving process is important. However, you don’t always follow that process. By working on your consistency and committing to the process, you’ll see significant improvements.
- How Good Is Your Team? You’re a solid team member working well as part of an effective team. Lower scores in this range show that there is room for improvement, though.
- How Good Are Your Leadership Skills? Excellent! You’re well on your way to becoming a good leader. However, you can never be too good at leadership or too experienced—so always be on the lookout for what you can do to improve your performance.
- How Good Are Your Management Skills? You’re doing a great job managing your team. Now you should concentrate on improving your skills even further. Also, think about how you can take advantage of these skills to reach your career goals.
- How Good Are Your People Skills? Your people skills are good. You understand the give-and-take involved in complex issues involving people. You might not always approach situations perfectly; however, you have a sufficiently good understanding to know when and where you need to take steps to rectify things. Keep working on your people skills, and set an example for the rest of your team.
- How Good Is Your Anger Management? Well done! You have a very good understanding of what makes you angry, and you know what to do when you start to feel signs of trouble. You’ve developed a wide range of anger management strategies, and you can be proud of these.
- How Good Is Your Decision Making? You have an excellent approach to decision making! You know how to set up the process and generate lots of potential solutions. From there, you analyze the options carefully, and you make the best decisions possible based on what you know. As you gain more and more experience, use that information to evaluate your decisions, and continue to build on your decision-making success.
- How Creative Are You? Creativity is one of your strengths, and innovative and creative minds are highly sought after. So don’t hide your ability! Look for ways to share your creativity process with others. Engage colleagues and teammates in creative pursuits, and promote creativity in your team and organization. And remember that you can always be more creative!
- Do You Have Project Management Skills? Your project management skills are OK, and when projects are relatively simple, your outcomes are often good. However, the more complex the projects you manage, the less control you will have and the more likely you are to deliver below expectations. Take time to improve your planning skills and prepare for the unexpected. The more time you spend on your up-front planning, the better your project outcomes will be.
Assignmentsonline.org is here to take care of your concerns. We assure you that you will be getting 100% results right according to the promises we make. Our resources and our process are adequate promises to make sure that we will provide you with the best essays, assignments, and thesis/ dissertation. Place your order now and get a special lifeline including assignments. Essays and thesis/ dissertation.