As defined on pp. 449 to 468 in Ch. 17, “Object-Oriented Programming,” of Introduction to Computing and Programming in Python, a Turtle is an object from the class Turtle with the following features:
- Every turtle understands the same methods.
- Every turtle has the same fields or instance variables.
- Every turtle has a heading, body color, pen color, and X and Y position.
Yet, each turtle can have its own values for these fields.
Develop a script containing three new methods for the Turtle class as follows:
- Add a method to the Turtle class to draw a rectangle given a certain width and height.
- Add a method to the Turtle class to draw a simple house. It can have a rectangle for the house and an equilateral triangle as the roof.
- Add a method to the Turtle class to draw a street of houses.
Submit the copied and pasted code into a document and include a screen shot of it working on your own computer system.
Assignmentsonline.org is here to take care of your concerns. We assure you that you will be getting 100% results right according to the promises we make. Our resources and our process are adequate promises to make sure that we will provide you with the best essays, assignments, and thesis/ dissertation. Place your order now and get a special lifeline including assignments. Essays and thesis/ dissertation.