- Describe the hierarchy of positions in an organization by illustrating the leadership positions in an organization chart.
- Show the relationship of positions at the various levels of an organization by placing them on their organization chart.
- Describe the structure of an organization and how it contributes to meeting its objectives.
- Choose an organization with which you are familiar.
- Using Word, PowerPoint, or a drawing program, prepare an organizational chart that shows the major positions of an organization beginning with the chief executive officer at the top, and continuing downward to include the individual contributors who do not hold supervisory or management positions.
- If there are many positions at the bottom of the chart, you may combine them. For example, in a school there may be many teachers.
- On your chart, you may designate where the positions are in the hierarchy, but you do not need to name everyone.
- There are many free templates that can be used with Word, PowerPoint, and drawing programs.
- In Word (or some other compatible word processor), prepare a paper of 1,500 words maximum not including title page or references (double spaced, 12-point font) describing the organization’s structure and how that structure aids it in accomplishing its strategies, and compare the vertical and horizontal structures of the organization.
Assignmentsonline.org is here to take care of your concerns. We assure you that you will be getting 100% results right according to the promises we make. Our resources and our process are adequate promises to make sure that we will provide you with the best essays, assignments, and thesis/ dissertation. Place your order now and get a special lifeline including assignments. Essays and thesis/ dissertation.