Servant leadership is an alternative approach to leadership where the leader’s purpose is to serve others. This leadership philosophy gained support in the 1970s, and it stems from the leader being a servant to others first and a leader second. It is a philosophy where the leader gains the respect and trust of others by putting their needs before his or hers. This leader motivates others through supporting them in achieving their goals.
Conduct research on Servant Leadership (i.e., Robert K. Greenleaf or others) and what it means to be a servant leader, and in a three- to four-page paper, complete the following:
· Analyze the relationship between servant leadership and ethical leadership, including moral intelligence.
· Analyze the relationship between servant leadership and at least one other values-based form of leadership such as transformational leadership, authentic leadership, or relational leadership.
· Choose a leader whom you believe to be a true servant leader, and assess why this person is a servant leader. Cite specific examples to support your conclusions.
· Analyze how servant leadership may affect your current organization if all leaders were to practice servant leadership as their dominant leadership style.
· Submit your answers in a three- to four-page Microsoft Word document.
· Name your document: SU_LEA5125_W4_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
· Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
· Use APA format for your document.
Assignmentsonline.org is here to take care of your concerns. We assure you that you will be getting 100% results right according to the promises we make. Our resources and our process are adequate promises to make sure that we will provide you with the best essays, assignments, and thesis/ dissertation. Place your order now and get a special lifeline including assignments. Essays and thesis/ dissertation.